1. Using mosquito-loving 368nm ultraviolet light trapping lamp, 360 degree illuminating, photocatalytic reaction with photocatalyst, releasing carbon dioxide and airflow, simulating the moisture of carbon dioxide emitted by human body, and attracting mosquitoes in any direction.
2. The fan stirs the surrounding air to form a vortex, so that the mosquitoes that are used to flying with the airflow come with the wind. When the mosquito approaches the wind tunnel, it will be sucked into the bottom mosquito trap by the strong vortex.
3. When the mosquito is sucked into the catching grid, it is difficult to escape the strong vortex formed by the fan, and it has been pressed by the cyclone into the bottom of the mosquito disk. Let it die of dehydrate and air dry.
4. Removable structure design, rotate the counterclockwise direction to disassemble the mosquito storage tray, wash it with water, and wipe it clean with a dry cloth after cleaning.
5. Adopts standard USB charging cable for more convenient power supply. It can be connected to a mobile phone charging head, and can be connected to a laptop or can be connected to a power bank.
Product name: Photocatalytic mosquito killer lamp
Product power supply: DV 5V-1A
Rated power: 5W
Rated voltage: 220V110~220V
Weight: about 310g
Power cord length: about 108cm/42.52in
1. Find an empty plastic bottle
2. Cut the bottom with scissors, keep the bottom
3. Pour some yogurt (lactic acid), sugar (carbon dioxide), apple vinegar, watermelon or apple peel
4. Put the attractant at the container bottom of the collection of mosquitoes, Mosquitoes will love these flavors!
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.